Product Listing Specialist
The Product Listing Specialist is responsible for customer satisfaction and value creation within the company’s product listing products. With a focus on the customer, this role facilitates communication throughout the product lifecycle, from prospect to renewal, with the goal of optimizing value for customers.
Coordination of product files and quality assurance:
- Track product listing contracts and proactively request product files from customers
- Deliver customer product files to the product listing team with any necessary instructions and context
- Upon completion of product listing projects, validate the appearance, removal, or update of products on the site against the contract requirements and other customer-communicated needs. This includes product naming, categorization, calls-to-action, sponsored product rates, specifications, tracking tags, etc.
- Communicate completion of listing updates to customers, and establish a process for communicating during the course of the contract
- Monitor revenue impact of queued product files and coordinate with the product listing team to prioritize the queue as needed
- Monitor product listing campaigns on an established schedule, checking the ongoing accuracy of site appearance and performance of campaigns; proactively communicate with customers about the status and any potential optimization
- Answer customer questions about product file format and content
- Coordinate with internal resources to answer customer questions about product categorization, ranking, appearance, etc.
- Answer questions, in coordination with internal resources, on product listing performance
- Arrange calls with customers and internal teams to review the product listing process, product categorization, or to answer any related questions
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science field
- 2+ years experience working with life science research products
- 2+ years experience in a customer service or technical support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable participating in phone and video meetings with internal and external customers
- Expertise with MS Excel and ability to learn new software systems easily
- Exceptional time management skills and a track record of success prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
This job posting outlines the general nature and key features of this position and is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of all employees assigned to the job. A detailed job description is available, but management retains the right to assign or re-assign duties to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other business reasons.
CompareNetworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer